Players In Attendance: John, Dave, Adam)
The heroes, recuperating in the resistance stronghold, found themselves part of the council of war, determining how this rag-tag band of anti-Imperials could stand up to a Moff’s blockade.
They ultimately decided to undercut local support and waste Imperial resources attacking allied Geonosians. They had noticed, in Poggle the Weak’s hive, that relations between loyal Geonosians and the Imperial Moff seemed to be strained, so they decided to exploit that by staging an attack by Poggle-aligned Geonosians on an Imperial patrol.
The first step was getting back to their ship. They borrowed a landspeeder and jetted toward The Suncatcher, only to find that curious loyalist Geonosians were guarding it. They engaged in combat and liberated the ship.
After a tense reunion with the Twi’lek slave girl, who stubbornly insisted that she would not reveal her name to the group and blamed them for her misfortunes, the crew returned the ship to the resistance dock and prepared to carry out stage two.
The Twi’lek slave girl decided at this point to reveal her affection for Doctor Smith, who gently rebuffed her advances. He told her that the danger was too great for him to properly care for her, and she returned to her quarters, upset.
The eve of the battle had arrived, and the heroes followed their guide to an area where patrols were frequently seen. They lay in wait, and when a three-man patrol happened by, they seized the opportunity. A short but violent battle ended with the heroes capturing a comms pack, which they used to simulate a distress frequency. Using the positioning relay, they made it seem as if Poggle’s troops had killed the troopers and seized their goods.
This resulted in extreme retaliation from the Imperials, who sent bombers to punish Poggle’s hive. In the confusion, the resistance swarmed from the caves and took the Imperial starbase, opening a hole in the blockade which the heroes used to escape the system.
Now free, they needed a place with rebel sympathies that also had advanced medical capabilities. Thus, they turned toward J’artan’s homeworld of Erithea…
House Rulings: Stim Application heals like a stimpack does, but removes one of your Stim Pack uses for the session. When fighting minions, a triumph auto kills one of them.
- Make decision between run blockade, turn in bounty on haddis, fight poggle, attack imperial base, try and flee.
- Jaa’rtan has plan to try and pit the two sides (imperial and geonosian) against one another. Have our enemies fight.
- Attempt to catch an Imperial patrol.
- Jack lets us borrow a land speeder to retrieve the suncatcher.
- Fought a pair of geonosian speeders, defeated both, took one ship damage. Gun is out of ammo.
- Made it to the ship, secured the speeder and money, John got slapped by the sad twilek girl, but she calmed down, Nat took the ship back to the Rebel base.
- Jaa’rtan confronts Twi’lek girl, then we go to bed.
- That night, the Twi’lek girl comes to Adam in his room. Adam rejects her, which angers her and she runs out crying.
- In the morning, rebels are getting ready for battle
- Head out to ambush a group of stormtroopers. Defeated stormtroopers handily. Got loot! :D
—Sergeant: Heavy Blaster Rifle, Vibroknife, 2 Frag Grenades, Utility Belt, 1 Extra Reload, Long Range com scanner.
—Stormtroopers: Light Repeating Blaster with weapon sling x2, Vibroknife x2, Frag Grenade x3, Utility Belt x2, Reload Pack x2
Took: John 2 grenade, 2 vibroknife, Utility belt
Adam 3 Grenade
David Light repeating blaster, Extra reload
- Ja’artan activates a distrress call with Long Range com scanner, calls the base, succeeds in convincing them that the stormtroopers were attacked by geonosians. John figures out the map, and we decide to take the scanner to poggle’s base. We run away as teh imperials begin to bomb poggles base.
- Jack communicates, the rebels retook the stronghold in the confusion.
-We get back to base, hop on our ship, and leave for Arithea. Twi’lek girl comes with us.
Earned 20 exp for session!